Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bummed

Mom came and had a short visit here in North Carolina. I miss her already and she just left today. Thanks for a great visit Mom! I love and miss you very much!

Not to much happening since my last post. Still in school and it is still going well. Last semester was a lot easier then this semester is going to be, but I guess that is what happens when you get closer to your degree. The classes get harder. We are still looking at houses and found one that we like. Hopefully it will still be available when it comes time for us to buy in the spring. I can't wait to get out of this apartment! The people above us are the rudest people I have ever met and the worst people I have ever lived under in an apartment! And I have lived in quite a few!

The girls are back at their mom's until next month. Their 2 weeks here every month seem to go by really fast. But I am very thankful that mom got to see the girls while she was here. They were very happy and greatful also!

I am trying to get back into scrapping, it has been tough tho. I have all these ideas in my head but they for some reason don't want to cooperate when I try and put them on paper! LOL I am taking it slow and have managed 3 LO's over the last week. So pretty good I think!

Well that's about it for now...catch ya'll later! Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great visit, for everyone!! :D I hope you'll get some mojo for that scrapbooking, real soon. Go play with that chipboard! :D

    ReplyDelete