Saturday, March 6, 2010

My stash...


My over flowing LO's and albums...I need more albums and page protectors so I can put them away! My stamps and chipboard and inks and brads and alpha rubons....


My ribbon collection and flower collection and pattern paper collection.....


My desk that under it has all my alpha stickers, my Heidi Swapp stash, and over on the side is my stickers, other rubons, bulky embellies....oh and on the other side on the top is my clear stamps and bling and stuff....





More ribbon, my acrylic letters, Buttons on the littl shelf....



Wow! I can't believe it has been so long since I posted last. Well I am taking a class over at http://www.shimelle.com/ called Something from Almost Nothing. She is so cute and awesome! The first "challenge" she posted is to take pictures of our stash...I had taken some already for http://www.houseofpaper.com/ that we use for an organizational challenge so here we go....So that is a lot of mess! LOL I hope I can use up this stuff and have a good album to work with! So if you are reading this then come on over and take a look and play!


Peace out!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! And to think I had a lot of stash!! I think you beat me, hands down! You do keep it lovely and tidy, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I don't even know what else to say. Wow. I think you have more stuff than my local craft store. (Do I spot an orange and yellow Pooh and Tigger album? I think I have the same one!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how your ribbon is organised, mine is all shoved in one tub. A big old tangled mess :( looks like you have it all really well organised!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOooooooo!! It's all so lovely! I like the pretty things you have in the corner with the round table!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you maybe some time using up your stash!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your crafty area looks fab so neat and organised, look forward to seeing you in class xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. After the class you may have a little less...you've certainly got a good amount there.See you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a stash!! Love all the organization you're using for your supplies. See you in class :)

    ReplyDelete