Thursday, January 7, 2010

One Little Word



Okay let me try this one more time...this is now the third time I have tried this! LOL My word for the year is BELIEVE! I chose this word because I need to believe in myself in all the things I do in my life. Believe that I can accomplish all I set out to do, and if I don't achieve them then I have to believe that I did everything I could to reach the goal! I did an altered canvas of my word so I can have it on my wall, so everday I can look at it and remember to believe and try everyday! Here is a picture of my canvas...it isn't perfect by any means but I like it and so does Allen.








So, Allen bought me a new computer today. It is for my birthday/Christmas from this past year. WE didn't buy gifts for eachother since he was layed off for December, and we wanted to give the girls the best Christmas possible. So he got me an Inspiron One by Dell. It is an all inclusive computer so there is no tower! It is awesome! It has an 18 inch monitor, CD/DVD writer, web cam and camera, 4 GB Memory, and 640 GB hard drive! It is sooo freaking fast! I zip zip all around the internet now! Way cool! My hubby rocks! It cam with a new keyboard and mouse too, which I desperately needed. The old computer is now going into Savannah's room. Abby will be totally happy because now she doesn't have to share the laptop! LOL But this thing is SA-WEET!!!!! Thanks baby! Here is a picture of it...so doesn't do it justice tho!
I heart it! :)
On other news...Allen and I have been looking at buying a house in the next couple of months when our lease is up here at the apartments. Goodness I can't wait! The dumb people above us are sooooo rude and loud! YUCK! Anyway....we were pre-approved for a home loan and now all we have to do is find a house that is in our budget and one that we like. We have already, but it will probably be gone by Mar/Apr time frame of when we could close on the house. But I will believe that we will find the best house for us! Woot Woot. Okay...off to zip around on my blazing fast computer....:)
Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Love your canvas! And it's a great word to pick, too :-)

    (I'm also very jealous of your amazing new computer...)

    ReplyDelete