Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New blog




The first pic is of me and Allen at the lighthouses the other weekend when we had the girsl! They loved going to the beach and hopefully we will be able to take them more this summer! The next one is just an awesome pic of the lighthouse with the sun coming through. Loved it! The last one is of Abby the other day when we took them to the park at Gillette Field. Its where they will be playing soccer this year. Savannah had a game and lost 11 to 4 YIKES!!! Abby got hurt before the game playing around with one of the other kids on the team so she didn't play.






Okay so here is to a new blog and hopefully I will be able to keep up with it. I like Typepad don't get me wrong but I need to save as much money as possible these days so blogger here I come! So here is my first pictures for my new blog... This picture is one I took on my home from work the other day. Yep I took it with my phone through the windshield. I think it turned out pretty cool!
So Allen is having his surgery next month and I am more nervous and scared then he is. I am also very excited about it too. The reason I am scared is because what if it doesn't work and I still cant get pregnant? I will feel bad for him to have to go through the pain and stuff and I still cant have a baby. I will be sad too. But I will feel bad for him more. He said it will be okay and that we wont know until we try....gotta love him!
Okay so I need to get off and get started on my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment